SOUND WEST Music + Tech Festival is coming to Parramatta this March 30 – Apr 3 2022. Over 5 big days, SOUND WEST will bring together the biggest brands in Music + Tech from around the globe, through live music throughout large and unique venues in Parramatta. and a 2-day conference at CommBank Stadium.
SOUND WEST will unite brands and organisations such as NEC Australia, The Edge (ARN), TikTok, Shopify, Warner Music, Universal Music Australia, Live Nation, Rolling Stone, SAE Creative Media Institute, The Area Movement, Apple Music, ARIA, APRA AMCOS, ACCLAIM, The Music, Purple Sneakers, The Brag, Information and Cultural Exchange, Campbelltown Arts Centre who will host sessions, workshops and activations.
NEC Ambassador Dylan Alcott OAM, along with Greater Western Sydney talent comprising hip hop star L-FRESH The LION, multi-platinum Grammy-nominated producer and composer Khaled Rohaim and digital NFT artist Serwah Attafuah, are amongst the first to be announced in an impressive lineup of presenters and performers for the event.
- Keynote sessions: Aimed at settling the underlying tone for the conference and most important revelations of the event
- Engaging speaker panels: Covering issues in the tech and music space,
- Live Studio: The official SOUND WEST Podcast Studio
- Workshops: Designed to teach and develop specific skill sets amongst conference delegates
- The Meeting Room: Aimed at providing 10 delated 10-minute one on one sittings in the conference lounge
- The Networking Lounge: A space for industry to get together to explore, discuss and ideat the opportunities of Western Sydney’s music and tech scene
- Industry Day: Government, Tech, Music, Touring and supporters come together for networking, sessions and a showcase.
SOUND WEST will bring together the powerhouses of the Australian music and concert touring industries alongside tech innovation and will take place in the City of Parramatta from March 30 – April 3, 2022.
For more information visit https://www.soundwestsydney.com.au