With only a few days before the first All-Stars winner is announced, we wanted to share with you a full breakdown of the prizes that each of the All-Stars Award Winners will be receiving.
We’ve done our best to pull together prize packages that will genuinely assist each winner to progress their careers.
Prizes of this calibre wouldn’t be possible without the support of our amazing All-Stars sponsors and partners. The total value of the prizes on offer exceeds $60,000!
Winners of the Rookie of the Year, People’s Champ and MVP awards will receive the following:
- A custom, solid-metal All-Stars trophy, engraved with winner’s name
- A custom Acclaim All-Stars Finals Team jacket
- Studios 301, the largest recording space in the Southern Hemisphere and the only Tier One recording studio in Australia, are providing a full day of recording time (For a Sydney-based winner, or if able to travel to Sydney within 12-months: 1 Day Recording Session (10 Hours) in Studio 2 with an engineer and studio assistant (valued at $1870) Or if an interstate winner unable to travel to Sydney: 1 Track unattended Mix & Master (valued up to $1309).
- Legendary headphone and audio company Beats By Dre, the official partner for this year’s Wild Card, are providing the following items to each award winner: 1 x Studio3 (camo collection), 1 x Pill+ speaker (colour TBCX), 1 x Beats Flex (colour TBC) Courtesy of Beats By Dr Dre
- Legal services from one of Australia’s leading music and entertainment law firms, Media Arts Lawyers to a total value of $1,500 (per award winner) For over 20 years, Media Arts Lawyers has given practical and commercial legal advice to clients throughout the entertainment, media, and creative industries.
- The creation of band/tour merchandise for each winner courtesy of OG merch print production company Super Special ($600 value package for each of the Rookie and People’s Champ winners, $1000 package for the MVP) With roots in the music industry, Super Special takes a modern approach to commercial challenges through ideation and applied creativity. The dedicated team at Super Special work with artists, labels, promoters, licensors, venues and brands to drive acquisition & lifetime customer value through the creation of merchandise.
- A feature interview on acclaimmag.com to support the winner’s next major release (within the next twelve months) + a digital advertising campaign on acclaimmag.com ($5000 of value for each of the Rookie of the Year and People’s Champ winners, $10,000 of value for the MVP winner)
In addition to all of the above, the following prizes will be awarded:
In addition to product from Beats by Dr Dre and apparel and sneakers from JD Sports, the Wild Card recipient will also receive two days of recording time at Melbourne’s Kulture Sound studio. Kulture Sound is a new recording facility and platform designed to showcase upcoming Australian acts and specialising in hip hop and pop music.
–RODE AI-1 Starter kit: Described by RODE as “the perfect first step into home recording”, RØDE’s AI-1 Audio Interface is stacked with incredible technology to ensure recording on your computer is easy, versatile and sounds superb. The Complete Studio Kit comes with the AI-1, RØDE’s peerless NT1 large diaphragm condenser microphone, a shock mount and all cables. RRP $499
-Production hardware, software and training from Ableton. The Rookie of the Year winner receives a set-up to help them get a head-start into the music production game:
- Ableton Live 10 Suite license
- Ableton Push 2
- Sound of the Future Ableton training with Ableton certified trainer Dizz1 (remote or in-person)
-A PR package courtesy of Call & Response to support the release of a single or EP valued at $2,500
Call & Response is a boutique Promotions agency specialising in PR services for hip hop artists.
-Artist consultancy package from Higher Ground valued at $2000 inclusive of:
1 x Consulting Session (Brand Development)
2 x Consulting Sessions (Media Training)
The nation’s first consulting agency focused on elevating culturally diverse talent, Higher Ground provides media relations, brand development and industry direction for new and emerging First Nations and CALD (Culturally and Linguistically Diverse) musical artists. Higher Ground is founded and operated by veteran Australian journalist Simone Amelia Jordan.
The winner of the People’s Champ award will receive support with the facilitation of international, music industry opportunities thanks to partnership from Sounds Australia. Sounds Australia is Australia’s export music market development initiative, established to provide a cohesive and strategic platform to assist the Australian music industry access international business opportunities.
RODE NT2-A condensor microphone
A RODE NT2-A mic will be awarded to the winners of the People’s Champ and MVP awards. The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RØDE NT2. A professional large 1″ capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, pad and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body. Supplied with the SM6 shock mount, dust cover and microphone cable, The RØDE NT2-A microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE’s industry leading 10 year warranty. RRP $499
Check out the full list of finalists at allstars.acclaimmag.com