“Lamb…garlic…herbs” are the first three words heard on Chuck Inglish’s latest low-key drop, ‘Gametime’, en route to his solo album, Convertibles, and if it’s food rap it’s bound to be Action Bronson.
He’s already leaked the Mac Miller and Ab-Soul assisted ‘Came Thru/Easily‘ and the Chromeo featured ‘Legs‘, both of which are testament to the star-studded features you get on your album when you’re as fly as Chuck Inglish. Unlike the previous joints, ‘Gametime’ is more of a short exchange of bars that dips under two minutes without fuss.
‘Glam‘ with Chance the Rapper was released at the same time and seems to diminishing in its examples by the hour so listen here before it’s too scarce and check below for the Convertibles track-list.
01. Elevators ft. Buddy & Polyvester the Saint
02. Swervin ft. Sir Michael Rocks & Polyvester the Saint
03. Legs ft. Chromeo
04. Came Thru/Easily ft. Mac Miller & Ab-Soul
05. Attitude ft. BJ the Chicago Kid
06. Mas O Menos
07. Money Clip ft. Vic Mensa, Retch, Hassani Kwess, Sulaiman
08. Prism ft. Jade Hurtado
09. Game Time ft. Action Bronson
10. Hurt You Back ft. Benny Cassette
12. Glam ft. Chance the Rapper